Wednesday, January 11, 2012

top ten basketball shoes of the past three years

10. Kobe V

http://www.cheapnikeshoes2011.net/c-Nike-Zoom-Kobe-V-111-ph-1.html









I like it because of it's cool design and many color ways.






9. Labron 7 P.S
















I like these shoes because of the cool bottoms.






8. Kobe Olympic Hyperdunks















I like these shoes because of the fade on the shoes.



7. Nike Air Yeezy













I like these shoes because of the glow on the bottom.




6. Nike hyperfuse 2010














I like these shoes because if the cool design.



5. Nike Labron 8 V2
















I like these shoes because of the nice design.




4. Zoom KD 4 Weatherman













I like these shoes because of the clever design that will probably get people to want it.




3. labron 9












I like these shoes because of the cool design and new technology.



2. Hyperdunks 2010


















I like these shoes because of it's flexible flywire technology.



1. Nike Kobe VII Christmas













I like these shoes because of the interchangeable height and new design.

No comments:

Post a Comment